Why become an “IMPACT INVESTOR”?
With every dollar invested in Canada or the United States into an LED RETROFIT or CleanTech Retrofit you make a dramatic impact to the environment.
A report by Pike Research released in 2010 said, “If all the commercial buildings in the U.S. that exist as of 2010 were retrofitted to be more energy efficient, the country as a whole would save over $41.1 billion a year in energy bills.”
Our "Led Financing” and “Impact Investing Financing Program" have better obligors than typical loans as they are secured by real estate - Our obligors tend to be building owners, reits, and municipalities. We have the ability to do a better face–to–face underwriting of our opportunities since our average deal size is likely to be larger and our financing solutions are based on savings.
- Our financing opportunities are currently across North America which offers our investors a chance to impact the environment not only globally but locally. You can also participate by bringing us investments that impact your neighborhood.
- We have little to no competition in a huge market - As an investor this is important because we don't have to reach down the credit curve to originate loans.
- We know what makes a good investment - we have specialized knowledge! Our team has 15 years of history in originating cashflow based deals and we have combined that with people that have served the needs of both retail and institutional Investors.
- We generate higher absolute returns and even better risk-adjusted returns.
- We offer a wider variation of investment options. We offer securities that suit your needs; that include amortizing securities, bullet maturity securities or securities that offer a syndicated exposure in a single obligor. The choice is yours and the returns are commensurate with your preferences.
- Because our obligors are recognizable, we are more likely to develop a secondary market in your investment. What that means to you is better liquidity and no penalties should you require an early redemption.